Saturday, June 14, 2008

On the road to Oregon

Friday, June 13

Well it's our last day in this very long and tiring week of travel on the road to Oregon. We headed out early for our first stop at the Redwood national forest. We traveled through these majestic trees that can in no way be adequately described. WOW!!!! one more time we have seen the hand of God in an awesome way. It has been so much fun to watch my baby boy as he witnesses the majesty of God's work. I can not even imagine how someone can see all that we have seen and not realize there is one God that created all this for our pleasure. We then head to the ocean which Stephen has never seen and once again we are in awe. I can't believe that this is our last day of travel. Although we are all very tired and are ready to get out of the car we have seen some amazing sights that would have never happened if I had not taken the chance to learn something new and make a major change in my life. I can only give all the glory to God who loves my so much. We arrived at the apartment about 7pm only to find they had not delivered the bed for the spare bedroom, Stephen's bed. Well it was to late to do anything tonight and we are all to tired to care, so off to bed again for a good nights sleep. I will spend the next few days with my husband and baby boy before they head for home on Tuesday morning, and I will face life alone for the first time in almost 30 years. I will let you know how the new job is later this week. Love you all and miss you lots.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Dear Traci,
I love reading your blog, so keep posting!! We miss you!
Love ya!
Jan