Saturday, June 14, 2008

On the road to Oregon

Wednesday, June 11

Well it is 2am and we just got back to our room at the Luxor to call it a night. Wow forget about my butt my legs are really tired. We sleep in until about 9am and then head down for breakfast a little slowly now because my shins are really hurting. After a great hearty breakfast, thank goodness since we don't eat again until about 7pm, we headed over to the Tropicana to see the exhibit "Bodies". WOW!!! what an experience that was. God again has outdone himself with his creation of man. I know I studies all this in college but to see it for real up close and personal is really amazing. We spent about 2 hours looking at all the "Bodies" before heading out to see some more of the strip. We headed for the car about 4pm, which took about 45 minutes of walking (did I tell you my legs were really sore?). We then spent the next hour and 1/2 trying to get out of downtown Las Vegas traffic that we were all soooooooooo tired that we found a place to stay for the night and went to eat and rest. WOW are my legs tired and sore!!!!!

No comments: